Hello Girlfriends – Dr. Wayne Dyer in his book, The Power of Intention stated, “Your thoughts not the world cause your stress. Your thoughts activate stressful reactions in your body. Stressful thoughts create resistance to the joy, happiness, and abundance that you desire to create in your life. These thoughts include: I can’t, I’m too overworked, I’m worried, I’m afraid, I’m unworthy, it will never happen, I’m not smart enough, I’m too old (young), and so on. These thoughts are like a program to resist being tranquil and stress-free, and they keep you from manifesting your dreams.”
The word stress is used so freely. By changing our thoughts of stress and making a conscious decision to distract ourselves from worry, we slowly become de-stressed. We connect to our higher self – our divine! We affirm thoughts of inspiration, thoughts that take us away from stress. When we get in stress mode, and we’re all guilty of this- we get clouded with clutter in our minds. The longer we carry clutter, the heavier the clutter becomes.
Stress is also a negative word, and it brings turmoil in our lives.
- Can we eliminate the word stress from our lives?
- How do we begin to look at our lives without this word?
- Imagine for a moment, a stress free life?
- How does it look like, how do you feel?
- If you can imagine it, it can be done. Remember what Albert Einstein said, “Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
Let’s dream and feel a stress-free life!
- How much of our stress is manufactured and how much is real?
- Relax, allow and let go.
- The stress response goes off too easy when the bills come in, when we are running late.
- Take a deep breath, this is the first step in de-stressing. Count to 10 and breathe; inhale and exhale.
- Take things into perspective, and deal with things one moment at a time.
Stress, be gone!
Remember, may the possibilities of today excite us all!